Buchholz Relay & Oil Surge Relay is employed for the absolute protection of transformers from the fractures occurring inside the electrical device. Short circuit faults such as incipient winding faults, core faults and inter turn faults may occur due to the impulse disruption of the insulating oil or merely the transformer oil. The range serves in a different principle. Buchholz relay is gas directed relay that is motivated by the gases moving through and assembled in buchholz relay, whereas oil surge electrical device is actuated when the oil flow-rate is exceeded by the preset value. Rendered portable Buchholz Relay & Oil Surge Relay is primarily employed to prevent the damage that can be made on the load tap changer.
Buchholz (Gas Operated ) Relay & Oil Surge Relay
- Complete range for pipe diameter.
- Oil surge relay (OSR) for protection of OLTC.
- With mercury or magnetic reed switch, NO or NC contacts as required.
- Locking mechanism is provided to avoid transit damage.
- Body is made of single piece Die cast Aluminium alloy.
- Every relay is tested at our in-house test bench which is designed and erected, approved and certified by ERDA.
- UV Proof pure polyester powder coated body.
56, New Satguru Nanik Indl. Estate, Off. Western Express Highway, Nr. Jaycoach, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400063, India